what I want to wear...

Happy Saturday loves!  
Today I was expecting some sun...not a chilly sunless morning. Not that should ever stop us from wearing color. Rock it anytime you feel like it, no rules. Anytime YOU feel good in something and YOU love it...rock  it! Forget all the color rules from the 90's, pattern mixing rules from who knows when...rules that someone decided to come up with and with it put rest of the world in fear of mixing black and brown, navy and black, mixing multiple colors...you get my point. 
(there's a reason I had to mention this)








I posted this look on Pinterest last week, so you already might have seen it. Still love it and totally wouldn't mind adding some of these pieces to my closet...especially a pair of mint skinnies.  If you have found a good pair of mint colored skinnies, please tell me where you found them and now how you like them. I have yet to come across a pair at any store I've been to....so I might just go ahead and order a pair online.





Cardigan (sold out, similar here), Chambray Shirt, Skinnies, Flats, Tote, Necklace, Watch, Bracelet, Sunnies


Last night we saw The Avengers. I totally  recommend it. It's actually pretty funny too.....which for me made the movie so much better.  If you've already seen in, what did you think? Thumbs up or?

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! 

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment