preppy chic?!




H&M-old: (similar) (here by MNG)  (love this one) (at Old Navy in different colors)
Blazer: Swap (similar at CR here and here) (at F21 + in two other pretty colors)
Bag: H&M (old) (similar) (pretty cool studded one
Necklace: F21 (March '12) (similar) (another great option
Watch: Micheal Kors


Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend!

One of my friends organized a Swap Party (clothes, accessories only) so I attended my first one on Saturday. There were about 15 of us and we came in all sizes :)
My goal was to bring stuff but leave empty handed, as I truly don't need more stuff (not that "i don't need more stuff" has worked for me in the past). 


This blazer was pretty much brought to me to try on. I did. And I liked it. A lot. So I took it home with me.

the end.


0 comments:

Post a Comment