I'm seeing coral





Top: J.Crew (recent sale-sold out) (similar
Shorts: J.Crew (recent sale) (buy here - comes in many different colors)
Shoes: Sole Society Kirby - also comes in black aqua (DSW also has these, the heel/sole is just different)
Bag: Kate Spade  (Clotted Cream color on sale at 6pm.com)
Necklace: BaubleBar
Watch: Michael Kors 


For those of you who follow me on Instargram (lilly_101) you might have already seen this bag. I've been eyeing it for quite a long time but could not decided on color (and didn't want to pay full price). Not sure what prompted me to look at Neiman Marcus' website one morning, but there it was - on sale! 
So I bought it. After I talked myself into it, of course (which was so hard to do, hah).  In less than 10 min it was sold out. I think it was meant to be! Totally! 

Thank you for stopping by!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment