simply simple





Shirt: Target (old) (similar at Ann Taylor) (similar at UO) (similar at Gap- 25% off with code "GAPHAPPY")
Pants: Marshalls (old) (similar) (here too
Wedges: Aldo (buy here-on sale) 
Belt: Target (similar)



Thank you all for sharing your favorite vacation spots in the previous post. I loved reading them (and now there are more places I want to visit :)

Each time I think of taking a vacation I think of beach, isn't that weird?! But I really want to take a road trip, soon, both out East and West. And enjoy the scenery along the way.
Lets hope that happens soon, like next month ;)

In case your haven't seen it yet, Old Navy has this sweater now which is really similar J.Crew heart me sweater, just a more affordable version. Plus take 20% off your order with code "ONSAVE20" ends 7/18 (30% off in store). I ordered one, let's hope it fits.

Happy Thursday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment