denim on denim





Blazer: Love Culture (?) (similar here, here and here
Denim Shirt: H&M (similar here and here)
Jeans: American Eagle (now on sale)
Necklace: BaubleBar (no longer available, but love the Cable Crystal strand necklace)
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: J.Crew, BaubleBar


Outfit from last Friday, a rainy Friday. If you follow me on Instargram (lilly_101) you might have already seen it.


So my sofa is here. I was going to show it to ya'll but I'm waiting on some pillow cases I ordered on Etsy, a week ago. They shipped later than the website specified (just received an email that they were "shipped" today). Many times shipping determines where and if I'll be ordering something online. I chose this particular seller because of "faster" shipping which in my case was not the case! hah
When you want something "now" the wait is the worst. 
aaaaahhhhh, the wait (don't tell but patience is not my best quality, shhh)
ok, I'm done complaining now ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment