Insta-cation


(From Left to right) 1.) Me in a burger-coma after In-in-out!
2.) Cupcakes in Dallas with one of my best friends from home at The Cupcakery
3.) Beautiful Texas sunsets
4.) Playing with food. Making words with my favorite Haribo gummies


1.) The In-N-Out feast with Ryan
2.) Amazing sunset/amazing Ryan
3.) Lovely vintage finds from my trip! The best thrift stores live down south.
3.) The most beautiful roses in all the land.


1.) Lovely vintage from Grey Dog Boutique
2.) Got to meet the wonderful gals, Elsie and Emma from A Beautiful Mess! What great people.
3.) My beautiful friends that dwell in Arkansas. Miss you everyday!
4.) Pastel gelato at Central Market in Dallas


1.) Sunsets on the dock. I grew very fond of this activity. 
2.) The boyfriend with his prized possession
3.) Going for a whirl on the neighbor's tire swing. Couldn't help myself
4.) Stocking up on hot sauce from Texas. Duh.

Here are a few snippets from my little road trip to all my favorite spots down south. I got to see all the people that are so dear to me, and spend some relaxing time in the places that have made me who I am. As much fun as I had, I am so excited to return back to NYC, and of course in time for NYFW! Let the madness begin.

Hope you all are having a fantastic Friday!

Follow Flashes of Style 

0 comments:

Post a Comment