the things I do



Top: Old Navy (old) (other options here, here, here and here
Skirt: H&M (old) (similar here, here and here with pleats) 
Wedges: Aldo
Necklace: The Limited (old)
Bracelets: Silver Glitz Band & Pave Pyramid Bangle - BaubleBar 



I've slightly neglected this blog...blame it on this busy life of mine. 
Haven't taken pictures since last week (yes above photos are from last week, decided to share even though I'm not a fan on this particular outfit).

Not only have I been on a cleaning-out-my-closet-kick, I've started cleaning out our home.
Yours truly decided to sell our living room furniture, sofa and love-seat only (yes, I got tired of waiting until we find a house, ridiculous).   And no, I have not found a new sofa yet! Or a house! 

The things I do! 

 But this made it all better! 
Thanks to my love! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment