NYC Farmers Market


The farmers market at Union Square in New York City in the fall is nothing short of magical. Pumpkins, squash, hand-spun yarn, fresh honey, homemade apple cider, jams of all flavors, and basically everything you could dream of to have in your kitchen during these months. I wandered around with Justin and Christina, basically stopping at every single booth. I could have stayed there for hours. Choosing locally grown produce is something that is quite important to me, so I have been trying to make it a routine to stop by the farmers market every Saturday. No need to eat veggies transported all the way from California when you have fresh goodness grown right in your state.

Wherever you live in the country, I totally recommend stopping by your local market, especially in October! The fall goods are just too great to pass up.

wearing: jacket c/o Paul & Joe sister; dress - vintage; crown- DIY

0 comments:

Post a Comment