October Wishlist


October wish

One of my favorite things about Fall is the cute and cozy clothing that comes with it.
Every year I get so excited to bring out my old favorite autumn pieces, as well as add some new additions to my wardrobe. Here are a few pieces that I am just dying to add!

1.) SheInside Sweater: Oversized tribal-inspired sweaters are one of my absolute fall favorites. Pair them with some cute boots and skinnies and you are all set.
2.) Sam Edelman boots : If you have not noticed, boots are a little bit of an obsession of mine. These oxblood darlings need to get in my closet now.
3.) Anorak Fox Mug : This mug is just way too cute. Perfect for my ongoing coffee addiction.
4.) Rag & Bone hat : Perfect is the only word to describe this hat. Must invest in for messy  winter hair days.
7.) Frye camel bag : The color and the size is what really makes this bag a winner. Perfect to match my fall wardrobe 
6.)People Tree long socks: And last but not least on my wishlist, are comfy cozy socks! This waffle-knit pair is exactly what my lace-up booties are yearning for.

What's on your October wishlist?


0 comments:

Post a Comment