Outfit // Classic Stripes


I wore this outfit on one of those days where I really just wanted to keep my outfit simple. I chose one of my favorite classics, stripes, and paired with with some basic skinnies and a peacoat. When wearing such a simple outfit like this, I like to play it up with some bold accessories. So here I chose this adorable Oxblood backpack by Pour La Victoire and staple lace-up boots by Vintage Shoe Company to spotlight. Easy, breezy while still staying chic. 

Anyway, I have a little question to ask you all. What would you like to see more of on this blog? Is it outfit posts? DIY? Peeks into my adventures around NYC? Fashion advice? Playlists? Inspiration posts? I have been writing this blog for almost 4 years now (crazy, I know) and I would like to continue to expand it as the years go by.  So won't you take a moment and let me know? I would love to hear what you have to say.

Have a lovely Monday!


wearing: sweater - Forever 21; coat- SheInside; backpack c/o Pour La Victoire; lace-up boots c/o Vintage Shoe Company; necklace c/o Rebecca Minkoff

0 comments:

Post a Comment