Pretty in Mint



Oh boy has this week been a busy one! I hardly had enough time to update today, but I just wanted to pop in to show you all one of my new favorite dresses. It is hard not to feel like a beautiful princess in it (one of my requirements for dresses) and anytime I am in a bad mood of some sort I put it on and magically feel much better. Silly, right? Can't explain it, but it's true!

Anyway I hope you all are having a fantastic week so far, and I just wanted to say thanks for all the feedback on my last post! It is so great hearing what you all love the most about this blog. To come on Flashes of Style: more DIYs, more NYC adventures, and more fashion advice!


wearing: dress c/o Chicwish; sweater c/o Romwe; bag- Vintage; headband c/o K is For Kani

0 comments:

Post a Comment