All-American



Oh boy, can you believe it is November already? I sure can't. Quite fittingly so, yesterday was the very first day I could see my breath in the cold brisk air. I bundled up in my favorite flannel top, cozy cotton skirt, wool coat and to top it off this hand-knit bow from an old friend. One of my favorite fall color palettes is actually a combination of the primary colors, so here I let that be the focus of my outfit. There's something so classic about it. Anyway, the layering possibilities are endless this time of year and I cannot wait to play with my wardrobe and re-mix all my summery clothes to winter.

Hope you all are having a great week and Happy Friday! I am still safe and sound from the storm and I hope all my fellow east-coasters are slowly picking up the pieces who got hit hard by Sandy. Downtown is still a mess and I cannot wait until we can get completely past the damage from the storm. Remember you can always donate to those affected through the Red Cross here


wearing: Flannel Top c/o American Apparel; skirt c/o Romwe; jacket c/o Paul & Joe Sister; bag- Vintage; bow - Nappington ; 'Ellen' brogue c/o Vintage Shoe Company

0 comments:

Post a Comment