dots strike again...and one more thing..







Sweater: Old Navy (similar here at ON) (cute one with with small hearts)
Button up: H&M (old) (similar here and here)
Pants: Target (similar here and here
Boots: TB via Saks (got mine on sale) (similar all under $100 here. here and here
Bag: Marshalls (other options here, here
Belt: H&M
Necklace: gift (similar here and here at F21)


Old Navy has polka dot sweaters again, not the exact style as the one I'm wearing, but pretty close. And they come in pretty colors. So thank you Donik for letting me know about them.
Mint one is on my list! 

If you are looking for inexpensive sweaters Target has been having some amazing ones. Love me some Tar-jay. 


Also, I there is a new GCOGH giveaway winner. 
And it is - Heather. Congrats! Please email me.

(anytime I have a giveaway for my readers, which I know that not everyone that enters is one..but it's ok, I like to give 48h to hear from the winner to "claim" the prize. I usually wait longer than 48h cuz I'm nice like that. But if the winner doesn't claim the prize, new winner will  be selected. And that's what happened this time, in case some of you are wondering....)

xo



0 comments:

Post a Comment