Calm At Sea


I am ba-aaaack! My apologies for such an abrupt absence (probably the longest on this blog ever) , but let me tell you the resting time was much needed and very well spent. Christina and I spent the last few days at sea on the Coachella cruise, carefree as can be. There was absolutely no wifi or cell connection which was more refreshing than I ever could have imagined. It was just great music, the sea, wonderful new friends, late nights, lazy mornings, and relaxation. I had no idea how much I needed it!  Anyway, I basically rocked these sneaks from Call It Spring the whole trip. They are so comfortable and fuss-free... the perfect music festival piece. And of course my white summer-y dresses came out to play as well. Love this one by Quiksilver.

Hope you all had a lovely week so far! More photos from Coachella to come, as well as some fun holiday giveaways. Can't wait to share with you all.



wearing: dress c/o Quiksilver; sneakers c/o Call it Spring; headband- DIY

0 comments:

Post a Comment