Pajama Party with True&Co


Candy galore, some bubbly, and a rom-com... this post obviously screams pajama party! No, I don't think I'll ever out-grow them. Gathering with a bunch of gals and laughing the night away is something too good to ever pass up. 

Anyway, we had the opportunity to rock some adorable p.j.'s from one of my new favorite shops True&Co. They are known for their stellar lingerie and recently launched loungewear as well. As you all know, I am such a creature of comfort so their sleepwear was right up my alley. My favorite part about True&Co though is that they offer a unique way to shop for bras online. Before shopping, you take a quiz which then creates your own little personalized bra shop. From there you pick out 5 bras of your choice which are then sent to you, where you can try them on at home to pick out the one you absolutely love! Talk about genius right? 

Anyway, I hope you all are having a fantastic week! Mine has been quite insane... wishing I could time travel back to this care-free sleepover.


all wearing: True&Co

0 comments:

Post a Comment