the bag is in



 Sweater: Old Navy (other polka dot options - here, herehere, and here )
Button down: Target (old) (similar here)
Pants: The Limited (similar here) (dress pants option - great deal)
Boots: Tory Burch (on sale here -almost sold out)
Bag: Target
Necklace: F21
Bracelets: J.Crew
Watch: Fossil 


The Target bag I blogged about the other day came in today (super fast shipping).  I wanted to include it today's ootd so you ladies can see what it looks like. I like it! I couldn't decided between this one and the tan one, so I ordered both. I'll be keeping this navy one and returning the tan one. 
This is REALLY the one I want (and it's on sale now). 
I think I'm going to be a good girl and stick to the Target one (stay strong, stay strong lol)


Does anyone else have a weakness when it comes to bags/purses and shoes???

xo

p.s. the lighting is bad..it was dark outside by the time we took the photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment