Weekend wear

yes, I'm wearing this sweater again....just 'cuz I love it
"can we go eat" face


 Cardi: H&M (similar here, here at Asos, here w/removable faux fur collar, here and at Topshop)
Striped Shirt: F21 (old)
Leggings: American Apparel 
Scarf: J.Crew (similar at Target)
Boots: Tory Burch (here on sale-almost sold out) (great option for less)
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (similar for less)
Belt: J.Crew (old)


For those of you who have been asking me for recommendation of good leggings....
the best ones I've found are these from American Apparel. I bought them last winter but they still carry them. They are on the pricey side but are worth it (just because I've wasted $ trying to find nice thick ones). Mine are size Small for reference.
(fyi - I just double checked and there is a Groupon for American Apparel, both for online or in stores, perfect timing)


Hope everyone is having a great weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment