double dotted

 another casual outfit.  Haven't had a chance to take pictures of any work outfits. So here is to more jean looks. 

This coat has been my go-to coat. It is a lot warmer than I expected it to be. 


snow ball fail 

Sweater: H&M (similar options herehere, here)
Shirt: Target-recent (can't find online) (other options here, here and here)
Jeans: AE (old)
Boots: Sam Edelman (old) (similar here, here)
Bag: Zara (no longer available)
Scarf: J.Crew (similar here) (here in blue)
Necklace: c/o t+j Designs



I posted about this skirt on FB yesterday. I saw it and bought it, even though it's quite thin. I couldn't resist the chevron print. I tried it on after I got home. It is 100% polyester so it definitely needs a slip underneath, otherwise it sticks to the body. I might have my Mom sew in a slip, it will just be easier that way. A few of you asked what I would wear it with?! Fall/Winter with more muted colors, tights and boots. Spring/Summer brighter colors with fun heels/sandals. I'll do a couple of looks for ya, play around and see what looks good :)


Hope all of you are enjoying your weekend! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment