mint + orange


A statement coat is one of my favorite looks to turn to in the cold months of winter. It doesn't even really matter what is underneath, because the coat speaks for its self. Just pair it with some killer accessories, and easy-peasy you have yourself a look. I'm quite fond of this vintage-inspired one. Lace, peter pan collar, and puffed sleeves... count me in! Anyway, the apartment search continues and boy is it a nightmare. Cannot wait to finally settle into the new place, wherever that may be! We have our fingers crossed about an apartment in the city actually, but until we have the keys in our hands I will be keeping my poker face on! My friends and I love a good poker game and last time we played a round, we had so much fun . Oh, by the way, did you know that poker face means: face on a person that shows no emotion this is because n the game of poker it would be foolish to show any emotional traits that might screw the game for you. That's basically what searching for an apartment in NYC is... nothing but a  poker game ! Anyway, I hope you all had a lovely weekend and start your monday off fresh!

wearing: coat c/o Wendybox; skirt c/o LuLu's; blouse c/o SGCNY; bag c/o Ben Minkoff;

0 comments:

Post a Comment