Winter Brights


During cold winter months we tend to gravitate toward darker colors. But dark gets old quickly. A great way to brighten up your day - Winter Brights. Have I always  been brave enough to wear them? No. Are there rules about wearing light colors during cold months? Hah, rules!! So 90's!  If it makes you feel good - rock it girls! 


Pants//Sweater//Coat-take addl 40% off w/code "GET40"//Boots//Bag//Sunnies

I'm planning on rocking this look sometime next week! Thought I'd created it before I forget about it. I caved in and ordered this coat from J.Crew - sale on top of sale - kindaaaa hard to pass.  Excited to brighten up my winter with this pink coat. When it's not below 0. In that case, I'll be rocking my down coat! 


Do you wear light colors during winter months? 



0 comments:

Post a Comment