City Adventures


One of my bestest friends in the entire world, Laura came to visit me the past few days and I cannot tell you how lovely it has been having her here in the city. I lived with this gal basically all of college, and she is one of my most favorite humans on earth. So of course when she came to visit NYC, I had to take her to all my favorite spots, including L'aduree, Central Park, SoHo, the farmers market, Mudspot cafe, vintage shops galore, and simply the streets of the East Village. It's so special having her here and I have treasured every single moment so far. I am beyond thankful to have this lady in my life so I just had to share with you all the adventures she and I had this past weekend!

Anyway, I hope you all are having a lovely Tuesday! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment