Free & Flowy


Loving everything about Free People Fall right now. I've basically been living in this beautiful burgundy maxi dress. The floral embroidering is just incredible... I can't get over it. This is one of those dresses that I will definitely hold onto forever. Can't wait to layer it up in the spring time. For no I paired it with my Otte NYC hat and Modern Vice boots. Simple and great for transitioning into Fall. 

I also wanted to share with you all this gorgeous FP video featuring pieces from their latest catalog with the also gorgeous Christopher Abott. SO dreamy and romantic...  



Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | Pinterest

Wearing: Field Day dress c/o Free People; hat c/o Otte NYC; Chloe boots c/o Modern Vice x Dylana and Natalie Suarez; bag- Vintage

0 comments:

Post a Comment