stripes and brights









                                                    Coat: J.Crew on sale + addl 40% off
Sweater: old (similar here - take 30% off)
Skirt: ℅ ampersand Avenue
Shoes: Sole Society -old (similar here, here
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (couple of colors on sale here)




Thanks to everyone for their input on Instagram whether I should keep this coat or not. I do love the style of it but was on the fence about the color. It's bright, veeery bright,  which I why I got it in the first place, but it seemed way more bright once I looked at it again at home (must have been the lighting at the store).  I don't think the camera captured its brightness correctly in the last two pictures. 



On a different note, my RSS feel is still messed up, so probably the most of you won't get any new post updates. Sorry guys!  Talk about frustrating! 






0 comments:

Post a Comment